Seattle wrap up!
Maybe it’s my family or my circle of friends… but I think Asian culture centers around food. I cannot recall any hang outs or get-togethers or family gatherings without a meal, let alone any that weren’t focused around the meal. So… is it any shocker that I had lots of delicious yummies and meals while in Seattle? I think not. Granted my cousins were being hospitable and taking me to all the tasty food places, I still think food and fams especially go hand in hand.
Here are the yummy delights (pictured below) that we ate… from top to bottom…
- Korean food: seafood pancake, spicy pork, soon doo boo and noodles!
- Marination Korean taco truck!: spicy pork tacos, ginger chicken tacos, kalbi tacos and kimchi friend rice!
- Naan n Curry: chicken tiki marsala and other yummy Indian goodies
- Ghenghis Khan korean yummies: kalbi tacos, chicken tacos, chicken sliders
- Red Mill Burgers: DELICIOUS burger with bacon and blue cheese and a rootbeer milkshake
- Molly Moon ice cream: raspberry hibicus sorbet + honey lavender… prob my fave ice cream desert of all time. (aside from the redbull gelato in Australia)
- Elephant ears and funnel cake at the Bite of Seattle!
- Tokyo Dog: yummy brat with asian fixin’s
not pictured, but worth noting:
- Wann: yummy tofu goodness (has a huge, tasty happy hour menu!)
- Roxy’s dinner: smoked salmon omelette, potatoes, garlic butter toast + jam…
- Theo chocolate: I’m not a person who craves chocolate or buys chocolate, but if it’s in front me, I just might eat it. I ate almost every kind of theo chocolate at the factory. yum. My fave was the fruity one, but I don’t remember what it was.
- clam chowda in a bowl at Alki Beach
(the last two pictures are stolen from my lovely/manly cousin’s blog who had inspired me to post a food/fams post!)